Dickey's Last Game?

Sound_Man

Anyone else get the email from athletics? Maybe I am reading to much into it, but look at the first line

North Texas Football

Courtesy: University of North Texas

Release: 11/22/2005

Courtesy: Rick Yeatts

Brandon Jackson

Join Darrell Dickey and the ten North Texas football players that will be playing in their last college football game this Saturday, November 26th at Fouts Field. Kickoff is set for 1 pm and the regular Mean Green Village festivities and tailgating will begin at 10 am.

Tickets begin at just $8 and can be purchased at the North Texas Athletic Ticket Office. They can be reached at www.MeanGreenSports.com , 1-800-UNT-2366 or (940) 565-2527 or in person. The Ticket Office is closed Thursday in celebration of Thanksgiving but will be open again on Friday from 10-3.

Join Darrell Dickey and the ten North Texas football players that will be playing in their last college football game this Saturday, November 26th at Fouts Field.

It's just a poorly written sentence.

Fellas, I'm all for criticizing the athletic department when there is something to criticize, but this not an example of a poorly worded sentence...

Am I a DD lover now?

Fellas, I'm all for criticizing the athletic department when there is something to criticize, but this not an example of a poorly worded sentence... 

Am I a DD lover now?

I totally agree. I got nothing from that sentence other than that 10 seniors will be playing their last collegiate game.

And, as to your question, yes you are...I'll have your t-shirt on Saturday.

I totally agree.  I got nothing from that sentence other than that 10 seniors will be playing their last collegiate game. 

And, as to your question, yes you are...I'll have your t-shirt on Saturday.

LOL!!!! laugh.gif

I am not a DD lover but the sentence does only talk about the 10 Sr's leaving.

sad.gif