Looking for 3 tickets

eeally

Looking for 3 extra for Sat game. I am trying to bring my Nephew to the game. He plays for Allen Frosh team. He is 6'5" 255llbs. He may play Varsity next year. The kicker is he sings in an All-State Choir. His Mom. (My Sister) is a UNT grad.

This guy is a monster. He of course went to the state fair and wants to play for UT. I am trying to convince him that UT sucks and at UNT he can major in music while beating the hell out of Sun-Belt schools. I just need to keep him away from the Eagle angels....

Did I mention he is 6'5" 255llbs.....13years old.

Looking for 3 extra for Sat game. I am trying to bring my Nephew to the game. He plays for Allen Frosh team. He is 6'5" 255llbs. He may play Varsity next year. The kicker is he sings in an All-State Choir. His Mom. (My Sister) is a UNT grad.

This guy is a monster. He of course went to the state fair and wants to play for UT. I am trying to convince him that UT sucks and at UNT he can major in music while beating the hell out of Sun-Belt schools. I just need to keep him away from the Eagle angels....

I have three tickets in Section E (50 yard line) that I can't use. You are welcome to them at no cost. Just let me know so I can get them in the mail to you in time for Saturday.

You are going to have a difficult time selling North Texas to a freshman who thinks that UT is great.

I would suggest that you make sure that he notices the "dancers" (bring binoculars if you have to) and tell him that they (the dancers) are a "pretty good" representation of the female population at North Texas.

Keeping him away from the Eagle Angels (at least this year) is probably a good idea.

Take him to the rec center and the new athletics complex. Then, while at the AC, point out the site of our future stadium and tell him he could be a part of one of the first classes at UNT to play there. Also, if you're feeling adventurous, bring some tortillas. biggrin.gif

Guest JohnDenver

I have three tickets in Section E (50 yard line) that I can't use. You are welcome to them at no cost. Just let me know so I can get them in the mail to you in time for Saturday.

Perfect ee ... back by me this game.