Whose going tonight?

UNT_92_Fan

I will eb there with at least one first timer....Working with some of my friends who work with RHA to get some Freshmen out tonight to see the game and maybe get some PIT CREW members....

Hope to see ya there...Bonfire Cancelled...Support The Basketball Team!

Bad thing is I believe the Spirit March is at 7:00 tonight, then the Yell like Hell and what not, would be nice if UNT would actually coordinate events sometimes, make the B-Ball Games a focal point.

Edited by untbowler

it wont ever be a focal point.....our football team will lose all their home games and we will still find a way to have a New Orleans/ULaLa Bowl Watching party on the night of a Home conference game if the schedule fell that way.....and the sad thing about it is the attendance at the watching party would outnumber the basketball game.... but thats an argument i have been having for two years since i started hardcore following the basketball team up here....so i know the outcome of trying to open my mouth alittle..... here's to the 900 or so that actually do show up tonight!

EDIT- The events planned for tonight seem a bit of a bore anyways...so give me a Jeffery Simpson crazy ass dunk over yelling practice anyday

Edited by UNT_92_Fan

I'll start off with a dead horse and say, I dont understand why we wouldnt do some sort of spirit rally at the BBall game and build support for both programs SIMULTANEOUSLY, but thats just me. I hate that we are competing with ourselves for fans.

I might make it if I can get out of this city around 3pm, boss permitting biggrin.gif