I hate to ask this...

greenjoe

Yes, it should be out sometime between now and 6. In a horrible turn of events I fear that we will be the only SBC team listed this week. FIU got out of dodge last week with a win and FAU gets a pass off this week for beating us. I don't know how many winless and 1 win teams there are, but for getting beat by a bottom 10 team I am sure they will have a spot waiting for us around #9.

and here it is

ESPN.com's Bottom 10

RANK TEAM Record COMMENT

1. Temple 0-10 "I Walk The Line": The Owls' straight path to a winless season takes a week off before the final game at Navy on Nov. 19.

2. Buffalo 0-9 "That's All Right": Just because the Bulls aren't No. 1 now doesn't mean they can't finish there. A loss in this week's Pillow Fight with Kent State would help.

3. Rice 0-8 "Ring of Fire": The recipe for a win is simple. Bring water to a boil and add Rice to ensure a win.

4. New Mexico State 0-9 "Cry, Cry, Cry": The Aggie fans sending messages can continue to plead their case, but their team is just better than the other three winless squads.

5. UCLA

8-1 "It Ain't Me Babe": Well Bruins, it is you. UCLA's meltdown in the desert makes them very deserving of the highly coveted No. 5 spot.

6. San Jose State 1-8 "Juke Box Blues": Having a bar patron continuously play "Do You Know The Way To San Jose" is preferable to watching the Spartans every Saturday.

7. Duke 1-9 "Home of the Blues": And home of the Blue Devils. How cool would it be if Duke had lost to VMI? It would have a shot at the rare double: No. 1 in preseason hoops and No. 1 in the Bottom 10.

8. Florida Atlantic 1-8 "I'm A Long Way From Home": Without Florida International by its side, the Owls are a long way from their Bottom 10 home.

9. Kent State 1-8 "You're My Baby": A loss to winless Buffalo on Saturday and the Golden Flashes will definitely be the Bottom 10's baby.

10. Washington 1-8 "Folsom Prison Blues": Losses to Arizona and Washington State will clinch back-to-back winless Pac-10 seasons and extend the Huskies term in the basement.

Waiting list: Arkansas (2-6), Idaho (2-6), Illinois (2-7), Kentucky (2-6), Mississippi State (2-7), North Texas (2-6), UNLV (2-7) and Utah State (2-6).