TJ Raymond

Stan R

I had a sick feeling when the news came out that TJ Raymond didn't make the grades.  You just don't lose a starter of that size and talent and not have problems on your D-line.  Our d-line has resembled swiss cheese this year.  dry.gif

What bothers me is that we don't have two or three other TJ type players that were TJ's backups, ready to step in. I'm talking size and ability. We are too undersized on both sides of the ball. We're getting manhandled.

What bothers me is that we don't have two or three other TJ type players that were TJ's backups, ready to step in.  I'm talking size and ability.  We are too undersized on both sides of the ball.  We're getting manhandled.

When we lost TJ I knew we were in trouble defensively this year. We really need him back, at least a couple of quality interior line recruits and for J. Miller and E. Gilmore to put on about 30-40 pounds off season in the weight room. I know we are redshirting at least 3 DT's. I hope that at least one of them turns out to be a surprise also.