Free Tickets - Nov. 5th

THOR

I'm assuming this is going out to all of the schools in Denton, but at my elementary school we received free ticket vouchers to give the kids who were on the honor roll. Also, their parents can get in for just $5. Here's to hoping that this will help out tremendously for that game. I might have to sneak some passes to the kids that didn't make the honor roll smile.gif There was also a nice letter that went out to us to help us encourage the kids to "Achieve for the Green".

Edited by radiogreen

I'm assuming this is going out to all of the schools in Denton, but at my elementary school we received free ticket vouchers to give the kids who were on the honor roll.  Also, their parents can get in for just $5.  Here's to hoping that this will help out tremendously for that game.  I might have to sneak some passes to the kids that didn't make the honor roll smile.gif  There was also a nice letter that went out to us to help us encourage the kids to "Achieve for the Green".

That's excellent news! The only way we're going to drum up interest for the Nov. 5 game after a 3 week absence is to have promotions, promotions, promotions!