Holy Smoke...My Radio Broke..can't listen

Green Grenade II

Things to do around the house for Margie. I went to Ruston. Glad I went. I'll read the Sunday paper to see how we did. The LSU game could be ugly...but not much uglier than most of our games this season. We were lucky to win at Middle Tennessee. We barely won vs powerful Florida International. Losing our home opener 54-2 is just plain hard to even say! So, we are rebuilding....that does not excuse being blown out by a below average Louisiana Tech team.

Frankly, I'll stay off the fire Darrell Dickey topic. Let him have his due time to get us down to the level we were during Rod Rust's last year here.

So, I'll clean house for Margie. North Texas has another house that needs to be cleaned. I will be at the Louisiana-Lafayette game and stay to the end of the game...like I always do. We'll deserve the crowd that shows up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Tell a friend

Love GoMeanGreen.com? Tell a friend!
  • What's going on Mean Green?

1. 77

"Where Are The Fans?"

2. 12

If Tech steals Eric; should we give Dave Aranda a shot?

3. 6

UAB's Big Screw Up

4. 10

How’s That Feel?

5. 10

How’s That Feel?

• Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mikee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.