Support

Eagle-96

It is amazing what some losses will due the the board isn't it. We have gone from smack talking our opponents to smack talking our coaches, team, fellow fans, etc... ad nauseum. We are ALL part of the Mean Green Nation. Players, fans, parents. We may disagree on playcalling, direction of the program, personel decisions and things like that but we all have one thing in common and that is that we love the Mean Green. I may post replies and disagree with what you say but I respect each and every one of you and have nothing for ya but Mean green love.

1. The players aren't trying to lose. We may not be getting the results we want and more than a few of us(myself included) have been voicing our opionions on it. The thing that gets lost in all of this is that the players work their tails off at practice, in the weightroom, film sessions, games, etc... They are giving their all. They may lose some games but I am proud that they gave 100%. That's all we can ask of them is to give it their all.

2. If the players leave the field after the game without acknowleding the fans then they are only doing what DD has instructed them to do. If DD wants them to head back to the lockeroom after the game then that's what they have to do. Do you honestly think any player in their right mind is going to say "I don't care what my coach says. I'm gonna stop and say hi to the fans after the game". I don't either. If your boss tells you to do something then you do it whether you think it is the best course of action or not. Anybody who thinks anything else is just fooling themselves or independently wealthy.

3. Regardless of what you think of the coaching staff, the players need our support. They needs us in the stands at Fouts on game day. They need to hear us cheer for them no matter what the scoreboard says. We need to prove DD wrong when he says the fans have already packed up on the season. I love the Mean Green whether we are 11-0 or 0-11 and I know that 99% of those on this board do as well.

4. We are entitled to our opinions of the way the games are playing out. I think it would be a pretty boring message board if we all agreed on everything. I'll take disagreement over apathy any day. The fact that we post here means we give a care about the program and that is a good thing. I just think that there are better ways to say things sometimes. So just read what you typed. Re-read it and then hit "post".

5. GO MEAN GREEN!!!

BEAT LSU!!!

It is amazing what some losses will due the the board isn't it. We have gone from smack talking our opponents to smack talking our coaches, team, fellow fans, etc... ad nauseum. We are ALL part of the Mean Green Nation. Players, fans, parents. We may disagree on playcalling, direction of the program, personel decisions and things like that but we all have one thing in common and that is that we love the Mean Green. I may post replies and disagree with what you say but I respect each and every one of you and have nothing for ya but Mean green love.

1. The players aren't trying to lose. We may not be getting the results we want and more than a few of us(myself included) have been voicing our opionions on it. The thing that gets lost in all of this is that the players work their tails off at practice, in the weightroom, film sessions, games, etc... They are giving their all. They may lose some games but I am proud that they gave 100%. That's all we can ask of them is to give it their all.

2. If the players leave the field after the game without acknowleding the fans then they are only doing what DD has instructed them to do. If DD wants them to head back to the lockeroom after the game then that's what they have to do. Do you honestly think any player in their right mind is going to say "I don't care what my coach says. I'm gonna stop and say hi to the fans after the game". I don't either. If your boss tells you to do something then you do it whether you think it is the best course of action or not. Anybody who thinks anything else is just fooling themselves or independently wealthy.

3. Regardless of what you think of the coaching staff, the players need our support. They needs us in the stands at Fouts on game day. They need to hear us cheer for them no matter what the scoreboard says. We need to prove DD wrong when he says the fans have already packed up on the season. I love the Mean Green whether we are 11-0 or 0-11 and I know that 99% of those on this board do as well.

4. We are entitled to our opinions of the way the games are playing out. I think it would be a pretty boring message board if we all agreed on everything. I'll take disagreement over apathy any day. The fact that we post here means we give a care about the program and that is a good thing. I just think that there are better ways to say things sometimes. So just read what you typed. Re-read it and then hit "post".

5. GO MEAN GREEN!!!

BEAT LSU!!!

bump