On a positive note...Joe Alliett Stadium...

Green Grenade II

not a great stadium, but fans close to the field of play....no jumbotron, however. All that being said, include 30-40 luxury suites, and a similar design would work for our new football stadium (probably break ground for it in October, 2020). Meanwhile, we could take away the aluminum enzone seats and still have plenty of empty seats for our remaining games at Fouts. The way we're being coached, watching "Hee-Haw" re-runs would be more exciting...and have a better end result.

not a great stadium, but fans close to the field of play....no jumbotron, however. All that being said, include 30-40 luxury suites, and a similar design would work for our new football stadium (probably break ground for it in October, 2020). Meanwhile, we could take away the aluminum enzone seats and still have plenty of empty seats for our remaining games at Fouts. The way we're being coached, watching "Hee-Haw" re-runs would be more exciting...and have a better end result.

If all we apsire to is a stadium like La Tech's Joe Alliett, then I think I'll keep my money. Close to the field, yes. And that's it. As for as the game presentation and college game atmosphere, I thought I was watch a high school game at Lamar University. Aside from a piss poor football game, that place is nothing to brag about. One thing that would help is a Jumbotron.

And if there were 19,000+ fans at that game I'll kiss someone's arse! No way in hell there were that many people there. Good student turnout though for Tech.

Tailgating looked to be some serious stuff.

Edited by DeepGreen

It's late in the season but I think some serious questions need to be made to ALL the offensive coaches including the OC, the OLC, and why does DD accept what he sees on the field?   

dry.gif

Because it is his Offense that we are seeing!

And DD is okay with that?

For the last 1oo years of college football we've seen the demise of the Single Wing, the Straight-T, the Split-T, the Wing-T, the Veer, etc. Eventally defenses develope to stop any existing offense. Why is he in such denyal? (and no, no comments about it being a river in Egypt!)