Oops- Thought I was reading gomeangreen.com

MeanGreen61

Familiar ring? Post from the Troy board after tonites games with guess who ? FIU.

I still believe that we have the athletes in place but our coaches are marginal, at best...either our offensive staff isn't on the same page or some of them just don't know what they're doing. I just don't understand how our offense continues to be this out of sync year after year after year...something is wrong on that side of the ball and it ain't just Fleetwood. I'm not saying that he's not part of the problem...but I am saying that he's not all of the problem.

Something is going on with the offensive staff and I would like to know what it is. We continue to make the same mistakes week after week and it's not just the QB's. For a freshman, Foster shows a lot of promise, but we have juniors and seniors at other positions who aren't getting it done and they appear, in my useless opinion, to be poorly coached ...fundamentally and otherwise.

I don't what it is, but something's up and someone in position to do so needs to start asking some questions so that we can get to the bottom of this. I don't know what's going on, but enough is enough and I want some answers...for a change.