Official Site Premium

GrandGreen

Anyone sign up for the premium content on the official athletic site? I tried to view the weekly press conferences, and it is now apparently considered premium content. I don't mind supporting the athletic department if there are worthwhile additional features, but I am not sure I am willing to pay for what has been offered before free on what I consider a very ordinary at best site.

Again has anyone joined and is there actually any expanded content?

I joined for a month just so I could watch the Tulsa game (bad call on my part). I had some difficulty viewing it as it was much more like a slide show rather than streaming video. I'm pretty sure the problem was the old HP computer I was trying to use, though.

I did not check out any other features and my subscription has expired. I know this doesn't help much, but you can listen to the press conference by going to KNTU and clicking on the coaches show link.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was suprised also to find the weekly press conference restricted? I guess the almighty dollar means more than staying in touch with the fans? Not sure if we can get the same kind of info from the coaches show videos as we got from the weekly presser.

Oh well, such is progress. If a time ever comes that we have to start paying 50 cents to read the football section of the school paper...that's when things are getting out of hand.

GMG!!! dry.gif

Now I get an e-mail informing me that I can only LISTEN via Mean Green Premium (not watch.......watch was an error).  Exactly how is that a premium service?  Sillyness.

Then what is the point of the whole service if there's no video? Sometimes we aim for 1-A but hit Div III instead. blink.gif