Meagers QB rating

El Paso Eagle

These stats show ALL QB's (freshmen, sophmores, juniors & seniors).

How does Meager compare to other FRESHMEN QB's in D-1??

Now this is no comparison but Troy Aikman in his first year with the Cowboys only won one game.

I really dont think that anyone can even try to compare Meager, as a freshman QB, to a senior QB at any school.

If we try to draw any comparisons it should be Freshman to Freshman QB's and not Freshman to Soph/Jr/Sr.

I can think back to a situation that if 1 or 2 of Meager's passes are caught as ESPN2 play by play guy/NT alum Dave Barnett (and as I recall) Hayden Fry thought should have been for a TD) that a young NORTH TEXAS football team would be in the lead today for the SBC football championship and all the criticism concerning our RS freshmen QB at NT would probably not be near as harsh and probably non-existent if we were in the lead in the SBC.

Lets still give Meager more time to grow up around a team that's not as experienced across the line as the last 4 Mean Green football teams have been.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen