Coaches Show Returns Tonight

ntsumgspe

DENTON - The Darrell Dickey coaches show will return to the airwaves tonight, October 17th at 6:30 p.m. on KNTU FM 88.1!

You can join Mean Green play-by-play announcer George Dunham and Head Football Coach Darrell Dickey Monday, October 17th from Hooters as they review the Mean Green's win over Florida International this past weekend.

There will be a live microphone for fans to ask questions.

Darrell Dickey Coaches Show Schedule

October 17

October 24

October 31

November 7

November 14

If your one of those people who demand answers and demand changes, go ask for them.

I would love to, but I'm not commuting from Houston for the coaches' show. Now if someone is going that wants to ask the tough questions, but can't come up with any, they can PM me.

Send in the Overcusser. laugh.gif

I can just hear it now

Coach Dickey, What the bleep is going on with this bleeping bleep of a bleep bleep? I mean, you have the last bleeping 2 Rushing Leaders on this mother bleeper, and we can't seem to put the bleeping ball into the bleeping bleep zone! I guess, you could bleeping say, the team is too bleeping young, but bleep me runnin, we have a bleeping team don't we? For bleeps sake, we recovered 8 bleeping turnovers Saturday bleeping night, and we only bleeping scored bleeping 13 bleeping bleep bleeps? WHAT THE BLEEP? And who is the guy with the Diet Cokes?

Thank you for your time, Go Mean Green!

Edited by Mad Hatter

I can just hear it now

Coach Dickey, What the bleep is going on with this bleeping bleep of a bleep bleep?  I mean, you have the last bleeping 2 Rushing Leaders on this mother bleeper, and we can't seem to put the bleeping ball into the bleeping bleep zone!  I guess, you could bleeping say, the team is too bleeping young, but bleep me runnin, we have a bleeping team don't we?  For bleeps sake, we recovered 8 bleeping turnovers Saturday bleeping night, and we only bleeping scored bleeping 13 bleeping bleep bleeps? WHAT THE BLEEP?  And who is the guy with the Diet Cokes?

Thank you for your time, Go Mean Green!

Man...that was so bleeping bleep funny! Thanks for the laughs!!! laugh.gifrolleyes.gif