FIU vs. North Texas Pics

PerryG2480

http://fiufootball.blogspot.com/

Here's one good one.

user posted image

At least the defense is getting fired up. I know that FIU turned the ball over a ton, but it sounded like we were getting some decent pressure on their QB. These guys did put up a couple of TD's on K-State if I remember correctly.

Edited by PerryG2480

Also, if anyone cares...Rick Yeatts has his shots updated from the Tulsa game on his site.

www.rjy.com

Remember how excited we were? Remember the anticipation of returning the past two National Rushing Champions?

Still Green, I'll still be at all the games...but man, the wind sure got sucked out of the sails of this season. Maybe we can bounce back.

Doesn't this say it all:

user posted image

NT80 has a good point. We attended the game in Miami and were amazed when they announced the crowd at 14 thousand. I promise you that there weren't

14 HUNDRED people at that game. They must be counting the tickets sold or using the SMU counting system. Either way, there were certainly not 14 K at that game.

user posted image

DD: Now where did I put those offensive plays? Hmmmm....

the green rokekmi, I have to ask the question as to what part of DD's career at NT did he say the quote you have placed in your signature area?

The reason I ask is because at one time DD probably worked at a NORTH TEXAS that very well did have the worse facilities in the Sun Belt; still the most ironic part of that is how he recruited his best NT class during that era before we even knew a 400 plus acre golf course would be available to us for our future new football related venues AND one of his first recruited classes that took us to 4 bowl games. I can't make much sense anymore with what is going on all the time up there with all the apparent politics taking place at NT related to athletics (and not that I ever did).

I don't think that he can say that today as far as our facilities are concerned with all that is now completed at Eagle Point Campus and from what I've been hearing lately a new stadium will be on our horizon sooner than some think OR what I even think some want (if one can believe that or not). huh.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

the  green rokekmi,  I have to ask the question as to what part of DD's career at NT did he say the quote you have placed in your signature area?

The reason I ask is because at one time DD probably worked at a NORTH TEXAS that very well did have the worse facilities in the Sun Belt; still the most ironic part of that is how he recruited his best NT class during that era before we even knew a 400 plus acre golf course would be available to us for our future new football related venues AND one of his first recruited classes that took us to 4 bowl games.  I can't make much sense anymore with what is going on all the time up there with all the apparent politics taking place at NT related to athletics (and not that I ever did).

I don't think that he can say that today as far as our facilities are concerned with all that is now completed at Eagle Point Campus and from what I've been hearing lately a new stadium will be on our horizon sooner than some think OR what I even think some want (if one can believe that or not). huh.gif 

GMG!

Plumm,

He said that THIS SEPTEMBER.....Sept. 5th to be exact. Go listen to the coaches show over at KNTU...they keep them all online for the year.....skip forward to 19:00 minutes into the broadcast. It's pretty ridiculous....I just hope he gets fined by RV everytime he says something as dumb as that....