WFAA Ch. 8 Sports

Will to Win

Here is a copy of what I sent to WFAA Ch. 8 a few minutes ago regarding thier failure to mention North Texas football score.

"Why does your sports cast football score summary exclude North Texas football? You will mention SMU but not North Texas? Come on! North texas derserves more than that."

If you care please send your comment to this TV station by visiting thier web site.

Thanks,

Will to Win

Dale Hansen is the biggest prick in the DFW area when it comes to sports, he hates UNT, they never show UNT scores.

the best is mike doocy at Fox 4

You'd here differently from Dale, His daughter graduated from UNT, The father of his grandchild is a former football player at UNT. Besides, Hanson wasn't even working Saturday night. Your complaint would be with George Riba. He did the broadcast on Saturday.

Funny how Belo owns Channel 8, the DMN AND the Denton Record/Chronicle, yet the Dallas Morning News people have yet to this day figure out that the NORTH TEXAS constituency probably buys their daily paper at a clip of 10 X's more than the much smaller SMU constituency. They will never figure that out and my 4 decades in the DFW market has convinced me of that BUT..............keep plugging on all this, guys, because who knows, maybe one day their light will finally turn on. sad.gif