I watched football all day, listened to us...

Green Grenade II

I watched probably the greatest game I have ever seen, as Southern Cal snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. They never gave up, but neither did Notre Dame. The Texas-Colotrado game was a yawner, and I actually listened to the last 7 minutes of the Mean Green-FIU game. So we won. Bravo! AND, Louisiana-Monroe blasted Troy 27-3!

Soooo, I will leave for Ruston next Saturday morning at 4am, arriving in plenty of time for tailgating and the "game." Unlike our Green Brigade (who are performing at the LSU game in Death Valley)...I will pass up the wonderful opportunity to see North Texas play in Baton Rouge...besides, Margie wants me to take out the trash that day.

According to that famous proverb..."Team wins when they outscore opponent."

So, count me in on the caravan to Ruston.

WHY is our band going to play at LSU when we are playing in Ruston?

The band is playing in Baton Rouge on October 29th, the day we play LSU. They will not perform in Ruston this next Saturday. This is what I was told by a member of The Green Brigade. I think they get to vote on what road trip they make each year. They should check with the cheerleaders to find out what fun it is in Tiger Stadium and their drunk crazy fans. (92,000 of them).