Coach Fry-Troy game question

Marty

Well, they announced that he and some others were at the game, and that got a round of applause. They also had Hayden Fry in the pressbox for much of the third quarter talking to the commentators. Other than that, nothing that I know of.

I was a bit disappointed with the lack of ceremony on that. I thought for sure they'd have them out on the field for halftime.

If you did not get to watch the game you missed Coach Fry and the ESPN crew (Dave Barnett and Craig James) alll but do an Infomercial for all the potential there is at UNT and how great the new athletic facilities are looking now and how special things could be when it is all completed.

The lettermen association had an event set up for him at their tent. It was very well attended. There was a line of ex letterment waiting to talk to him and shake his hand. The entire day should have been dubbed Hayden Fry day from the city of Denton. He really did the university proud, one more time by all he had to say while on ESPN during the game.

Rick