What would be a "succesfull" season now?

stebo

I'm with ya except i want an effective defense.  I didn't see the 1st half of the Troy game, but what i saw in the 2nd half was, well undesirable.  DD's game plan works if you have an efffective defense.  We don't.  The season seems almost lost to me now.  I'll follow the team b/c that's how I roll, but now I'm just looking for better play, not just a win or loss.  It seems like the fans raised the bar, Good.  Keep it raised.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!

Sorry, our d is fine. FSU's defense would tire with the ineptness we have at O.

Bottom line: a better O would make everything better. Winning the field position battle with a strong defensive start doesn't mean diddly squat if your O keeps going 3-and-out. ph34r.gif

No offense to you guys but you don't stand a chance against LA. Tech. If tech can beat Hawaii by 30 points it will only be worse for you guys.

Yeah, but post-game (what'ere the score) our team and fans still get to come back to the North Texas (and vibrant) Metroplex and yall still have to stay in Ruston, LOUISIANA! laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifohmy.gif

No matter how you slice it, the NT/LT gridiron series still stands:

NT......5 Wins

LT......4 Wins

BTW, since when has the latest version of UHawaii become a football juggernaut? rolleyes.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't NT get demolished by Tulsa? Anyway I take back part of my statement. With Jack Bicknell coaching, tech can lose to just about anyone, but if they play the way they played this past Saturday tech should have no problem beating the Mean Green.

Edited by Techbulldogfan

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't NT get demolished by Tulsa? Anyway I take back part of my statement. With Jack Bicknell coaching, tech can lose to just about anyone, but if they play the way they played this past Saturday tech should have no problem beating the Mean Green.

If we DON'T play the way we've been playing, Eagles have no problem beating Tech. laugh.gif