Cut the fireworks!

meangreendork

I don't know about you guys, but seeing fireworks after a loss at our house might as well make the fireworks for the opposing team. It's...well, wasted and almost obnoxious to see those go off as the team and fans leave feeling just about awful.

Or.

Meager can learn to pass and relieve some OL pressure and give the D time to rest.

Don't get me wrong, the offense could have played a ton better, but the defense gave up 283 yards rushing.

There is no reason for us to give up that many yards to Troy of all people. I do not care what the excuse is, time of possesion, philosophy, etc.

This is simply ridiculous!

That bend-not-break defense and soft-zone coverage really does stretch the drive out longer than it needs to be.

Complaining about the defense after tonight's game is like complaining about a hangnail when you've got a gaping chest wound.

Our defense isn't that great, particularly on the line, but the offense is ABYSMAL.