Tomorrow is it! Gametime! Oh, wow! Wow!

Well.......let's see, now. We were absolutely destroyed by the Powerful Tulsa Golden Hurricane who were winless in two games when they arrived for their celebration at Fouts Field. They pounded us into the turf so bad, it's a wonder they didn't tear our goalposts down! What?

Our stadium is 54 years old...Is this why we've had 54 points scored on us two weeks in a row? What?

So, now it's Troy coming to visit. Will we win this game, or get humiliated for the third week in a row?

I'm sure there are those who will blast me for my post...but I will jump for joy if we win an out of conference game. I will be pleasantly suprised if we win tomorrow night. It is a conference game, so that means we'll play better....I hope!

I'm bringing Sears Woods, and plenty of his old teamates will be there to see the best coach North Texas has ever had, John Hayden Fry.