ESPN Bottom 10

FirefightnRick

Why North Texas isn't on there this week after completely dropping all the running back hype is a mystery to me. No one is killing the Sun Belt faster than us, so you would think we would be there this week. I'm am a bit confused as to why NMSU is on there? All they did was put up 350 yards and 10 points against the #13 ranked team in the nation. I know Cal isn't the greatest, but they aren't Tulsa either.

ESPN BOTTOM 10

Rick

yeah, i was somewhat suprised myself... I think if we had lost to MTSU, we would def be on there. The fact that we lost to 2 pretty good teams (dotn care what anyone says, Tulsa is a good team) probably has something to do with it.

However having the worst offense in the country doesnt really inspire much support after everyone hyped the hell out of our backs... which is somewhat embarassing now.

Did you guys notice the Pillow Fight of the Week is Loser Tech vs NMSU?

I still think you guys will beat Loser Tech and spoil their homecoming; you lost one game you should not and it was a bad defeat, but you will recover. I have faith in the Mean Green; you are one of my favorite teams!!!!

Go NTSU . . . just kidding -- Go UNT!!!!