Guys, we can win these ball games!

ntmeangreen11

If our defense wasn't on the field 51 of the 60 minutes, wait until we have an offense that gells midway through the season, right around LT.

If you haven't noticed, the scores of the first quarters against TU and KSU were 2-2, and 0-3

We can hang tough if our defense isnt on the field the whole darn game. Let's get some offense and finish 8-3!

If our defense wasn't on the field 51 of the 60 minutes, wait until we have an offense that gells midway through the season, right around LT.

If you haven't noticed, the scores of the first quarters against TU and KSU were 2-2, and 0-3

We can hang tough if our defense isnt on the field the whole darn game. Let's get some offense and finish 8-3! (quote by ntmeangreen11)

So if we could get NCAA approval to end our games after the first quarter we'd be in good shape, eh? biggrin.gif

Seriously, we are getting clobbered on both sides of our lines. Anyone who has played any semblance of organized football knows it is usually won or lost in the trenches.

Let's hope both our offensive and defensive lines show some improvement and mesh as units in the next few weeks. I believe most of our fans have forgotten that most of these guys were not lined up side by side last year. Some (in fact) were in HS or just getting out of HS as I recollect. Let me check my media guide on that.

See yall at the Troy U game when both our Mean Green team and our Mean Green fans get a fresh new start. (And from reading this board the last 2 weeks, I'd say that a new start is a good idea). blink.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen