Pac 10 Offical Hurt

Rudy

One of the officials who operates the chains on the sidelines of the Oregan St/arizona St game is seriously hurt. Apparently he was hit while a couple of players battled each other and went out of bounds. He aint moving and they are bringing out the ambulance. The early report is that there are several doctors on the field with the trainers TRYING TO KEEP HIM BREATHING!!! 2 of his family members are also officials at the game. One is his son and the other is a nephew.

God I hope he is ok, everyone pray for him.

Edited by Rudy

Latest update I heard. Toward the end of the game, they said that he was talking and responsive. When he came to, he asked what happened and why he was at the hospital. Defintely an improvment. I don't think there were any camera angles that caught the collision, but they showed him laying there with the ASU trainers right after it happened and he was motionless, legs together and they were holding his head. You could tell he was out.