Let's face it guys...

gangrene

For Pete's sake-

Don't blame the Defense! How effective can any defense be if they are on the field for what amounts to the entire game? I challenge any of you who're pointing the finger at the D to try running sprints for 3 hours is terrible heat.

I can assure you that you won't be 1/2 as fast in the last hour than you were when you started.

The problem is with the offensive coaching- keep the ball in hand and give the D time to rest. You can't expect any team at any level to stick the D out for almost 3 hours without rest and perform at 100%,

The defense would not be out there forever if it stopped the opposing offense.

I'm NOT defending the offense here. There is plenty of blame to spread around. It appears that the offense cannot depend on the defense and the defense cannot depend on the offense, so I guess they both should just focus on taking care of their own business. If each did that, we might even put up a fight.

Keith

For Pete's sake-

Don't blame the Defense! How effective can any defense be if they are on the field for what amounts to the entire game? I challenge any of you who're pointing the finger at the D to try running sprints for 3 hours is terrible heat.

I can assure you that you won't be 1/2 as fast in the last hour than you were when you started.

The problem is with the offensive coaching- keep the ball in hand and give the D time to rest. You can't expect any team at any level to stick the D out for almost 3 hours without rest and perform at 100%,

Did you listen to the game?? We got torched in the 2nd quarter for 28. Before that, KState went up and down the field but failed to put up many points. The D is bad and has gotten worse every year since 02. We are caught out of position way too many times. If you can't see that just watching the games, then I don't know what else to say.