LOL @ KState Board!

yyz28

K-State Board Locked Out

K-State board won't allow outsiders to post or even READ their board! I'm sorry... that's funny!

From their site:

"Home of the FREAKS"

Wabash Station is for serious sports and recruiting discussion, and is for K-STATE FANS ONLY! Fans from other schools are not welcome to post or read messages here. If you do, you will be blacklisted with no refund of your subscription. If you are interested in joining the exclusive K-State discussion here at Wabash Station, subscribe to GoPowercat Premium Ticket now! "FREAKS" as defined by The Conductor: "Football Recruiting Enthusiasts At Kansas State"

user posted image

"Home of the FREAKS"

Hashbrown Station is for drooling and wheat farming discussion, and is for K-STATE HOMERS ONLY! Fans from other schools are not welcome to post or read the diatribe here. If you do, our feelings will be hurt and you will be blacklisted with no refund of your subscription. If you are interested in joining the brainwashing here at Hashbrown Station, subscribe to GoPowerPuff Premium Ticket now! "FREAKS" as defined by The Conductor: "(F)airweather un®ealistic (E)gotists (A)t (K)ansas (S)tate"

Edited by Eagle-96

I'll chime in.

The WABASH board is for subscribers who pay $9.95 a month. It usually has some inside info that you can't find any where else.

For years I said I wouldn't subscribe to the PAID site, but the free board over at gopowercat.com usually gets overrun by Nebraska and Kansas fans spouting off about how great their teams are and how much K-State sucks.