Less Nay Sayers

shaft

personally i find this loss to be far worse than any we have had in the modern era of NT football. It sickens me. But whats the point of beating a dead horse? Time to get back up and get going, we've got a game this weekend.

You would think DD would want his boys ready for the show down with his former school. You would think if there was an OOC game he would want to be well-prepared for, this is the one. Of course, I have found myself saying "you would think.." about alot of things at NT. But I guess once again I'll reserve judgement til I see the score Saturday. Who knows, maybe we will be suprised, I mean at this point, my expectations are fairly low, so anything above 'nothing' is bonus in OOC play.

Lets get the young guys reps, put up some points, and find a QB.

Edited by Eagle1855

Because for the most part people had a good time at the game.  Well, until the game started.  In years past all we had was the game.  Now we have pre-game astmosphere, and that does count for a lot.

I totally agree with that. I also agree with a statement on another thread that the athletic dept should promote "gameday" more than the game itself.

Because we expected a loss to UT, we did not expect a loss to Tulsa. UT is top 10, Tulsa is not even top 25. We should have not lost this bad to this Tulsa team. You can't compare the two losses. It's like comparing an butt whipping by God to a butt whipping by President Bush.

Edited by MeanGreenNation