22 Million for old stadium

KingDL1

Guest Aquila_Viridis

We could use that kind of imagination in our game plan. Then again, maybe it's not such a stretch. I'd rather see them give it up than continue to suffer such embarrassment. However, I certainly hope they take another direction. To avoid the outcome portrayed, it is important that more people contribute more funds. That's the bottom line.

It is critical that we take advantage of opportunities like we had Saturday.

How many new fans could we had made if we at least seemed competitive with Tulsa, but the way in which we lost kills us.

There are plenty of people at UNT that feel strongly against football and would like to see it go away.

Until our fan-base and donors get established at a higher level we can't afford displays like this, as said before how many people bugged, begged, pestered and simply busted their a$$es to get people in the seats Saturday night?

I really do feel that our coaches prepare differently for OOC games than for Conference games, and in home games similar to this we need a better team effort.

Will we survive this game, surly, but that is not the point. The point is how many times can you survive games like this and what can we learn from them.

If attendance drops and the administration shifts its focus we could be in for a brutal ride.

I want make sure we do what it takes to grow and move forward in Football.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

dumbest post ever.

Three years ago and I still feel like we are sliding. I was digging around and came across this and I remember such a feeling of dread, I am not feeling much better today. We really need a win!!!

I was attending UT-Arlington right after the football program was killed in the '80s. It was incredibly demoralizing, and it extended far beyond athletics and helped define the school as the last place in the world you wanted to be when classes let out. I was incredibly glad to transfer to UNT.