Top Ten Positives to our humilating loss:

Green Grenade II

So here's the top ten positives from our 54-2 butt whipping handed o us by the much better coached Tulsa Golden Hurricane:

10. Restrooms actually had lights and paper towels and soap to wash your hands. Getting the stall doors to close was impossible.

9. Bought a great new Mean Green cap with new logo at tailgating table for $12 bucks. Great new cap and great price.

8. Tailgating and Chili Cook-Off was great. Last time I'll sample 6 alarm fire-breathing chili, though.

7. Women with brooms helping keep the concourse clean. No offense, Plum, I wasn't referring to your date.

6. Saved $3 on program for game. No one was selling them yet when I got to my seat at 5pm. Otherwise, I would have had Leah and friends sign it.

5. Plenty of room to stretch my legs, especially after tons of folks were leaving in the third quarter.

4. Bought a hot dog from a vendor, and them realized I'd seen her before. I immediately flushed the hot dog down the toilet and then washed my hands, twice.

3. Mean Green saved the fireworks for after the game and with the stadium lights off. Should have included fireworks during the game.

2. Certainly not a hearbreaking loss. 54-53 would have been, but 54-2?

and, 1. Easy drive getting out of the parking lot after the game.