Thank You, UNT Fans!

Catbird

I'd like to thank you folks for the great hospitality shown to us visiting TU fans. It was impossible to walk ten feet in the tailgate area without being offered a water, soda, beer, brat or brisket!

Thanks to Adler, the only poster I had a chance to meet, for his gracious welcome ... and to all the other fans I had a chance to chat with. Too bad it was so sultry I had to seek shade so often! LOL

Don't get down on your team or coaches ... you just had the misfortune of running into a team that is finally starting to gel. The only fluke last week against OU was that we let them off the hook and didn't rack them up as we did you.

It wasn't very long ago, just prior to Kragthorpe, we were in the same position as you guys ... young and without sufficient depth to stay in games long enough to mount our game.

For the first time in years, Tulsa has the depth to play with the "big boys" ... and it certainly showed on Saturday in Denton. We wore you out with fresh players coming in constantly. You didn't have the depth to compete ... as I think you saw as the game wore on.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. Stick with your kids, because I think they'll be okay. Thanks for showing us how tailgates and hospitality are supposed to be.

Go Mean Grean!

Go Tulsa!