Margie kept me up all night, laughing....

Green Grenade II

My wife is such a mean woman...beautiful, but mean. She wouldn't even recognize a football, even if you put one in bed with her. She'd say, "Spears, what's that?"

So, it was no sleep for me when I got home from our totaly ugly loss to Tulsa. She was wide awake and roared laughing as I crawled in bed. Usually, football is not the reason, but it was last night. Miss Magic Mouth, 2005, wouldnt stop. She kept laughing so hard tears were running down her cheeks. It was no fun, for sure. Just wanted to share that with you.

So, let's stomp Kansas State and right this ship. Here's to Darrell Dickey. Great coaching job, Coach. We won't have to worry about the Wildcats. They'll be so overconfident-their fans will laugh as our team comes out for pre-game warmups.

I left the game with about 6 min. left in the 4th and the score was 33 - 2....Did Tulsa run up the score, or did I miss something here.

I was wondering the same thing. I checked the box score and the last scores in the 4th quarter were a long run for a TD and a long fumble return for a TD. So, it doesn't appear they were playing Texas Tech=style football.

I was wondering the same thing.  I checked the box score and the last scores in the 4th quarter were a long run for a TD and a long fumble return for a TD.  So, it doesn't appear they were playing Texas Tech=style football.

No it was just our own way of saying let's check it in and go to the house, it would have been difficult for TU not to score against an NT team that was quitting in droves at the time. Only UT matches this embarrassment, and to think LSU, K St. , and La Tech are yet to come with UT leading off 2006 when we will have had to replace a Pres. and an A.D. who had given us again the opportunity to achieve the next level. SMU is salivating at the thought of putting the lid on us once and for all the second game of 2006, and the reaction of players and coaches will be " it's only another OOC butt whipping -- so what?"

Edited by DallasGreen