New tires on my Windstar Van, driving to

Green Grenade II

Oh, wow, let me say, "Good Grief." What a disgusting performance by our totaly outcoached staff of, let me say "Dickey Ball Gurus." I have never, and I mean never witnessed such a terribly coached game at Fouts Field, and I've seem some badly coached games at Fouts, but this ranks as the absolute "WORST EVER."

I stayed to the bitter end, and to think before the game I was laughing at how Texas A&M stomped SMU 66-8. Hell, at least SMU scored 8 points, six of which were on a 67 yard pass for a touchdown.

Things were so bad, I don't even like the new band uniforms. They were out of cadance, and what's up with the the back half of the band being a city block from the front half as they marched into Fouts. I'm pointing out this because otherwise I will be calling for Dickey's head on a platter, and we can forget building a new stadium. We could tear down the aluminum end zone seats and still not sell out 20,000 Fouts. Next home game is on national TV in Fouts vs Troy. I'll be there because I love punishment. Thank God I did not bring anybody to the game. Those new fans that came probably won't be back. Sorry day in Denton, for sure!!!!!