KSU & LT

ThinkGreen21

I hope. I don't wanna follow the negative post trend and its hard not to. I know we'll be sitting back in december after another NO bowl loss thinking about how good Dickey is, and that this is the year to turn it around, and Iam just tired of it, 2/15 3rd down conversions is just pitiful.

Yeah, but a lot of those 3rd and 30's b/c of sacks and penalties didn't help us.

Yes we can still compete. We need a QB who can throw the deep ball out there to Quinn---and esp. Nwigwe. Quinn can still catch a duck hail mary pass, but the play that we're lacking is the laser throw out to Nwigwe 30-40 yards downfield. We have yet to utilize the speed of our WRs and I think that's b/c the coaches don't have any faith that Meager can get it out there. Hopefully they give someone else a shot (no offense to Meager).

Oh...and it'd be GREAT if a run stuffing DT would suddenly show up to save our interior Dline....

Yes we can still compete.  We need a QB who can throw the deep ball out there to Quinn---and esp. Nwigwe.  Quinn can still catch a duck hail mary pass, but the play that we're lacking is the laser throw out to Nwigwe 30-40 yards downfield.  We have yet to utilize the speed of our WRs and I think that's b/c the coaches don't have any faith that Meager can get it out there.  Hopefully they give someone else a shot (no offense to Meager). 

Oh...and it'd be GREAT if a run stuffing DT would suddenly show up to save our interior Dline....

Exactly.