22,000 NT/TU Tickets Already Sold Says One Source

PlummMeanGreen

Yeah, too bad I will not be there. I am at the Oracle Open World 2005 Conference in San Francisco.

PLUS, my brother flew in from the East Coast...and is STILL rubbing it in that he'll be there in person! mad.gif

Anyway...hope the good guys win! GO MEAN GREEN!!!

i won't be there but then again neither will 22,000

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Many people will be going for the first time. Compound that with all the regulars and the new/old students, plus the TU fans and I think we will have a really good turnout.

I'm going to have to disagree with you.  Many people will be going for the first time.  Compound that with all the regulars and the new/old students, plus the TU fans and I think we will have a really good turnout.

Agreed. First game of the season plus having a 1-0 record instead of being slaughtered by a powerhouse, 22,000 is certainly possible. And if it's true that 22,000 have already been sold, that's great news because there will certainly be a large amount of gate sales and students showing up. Looking forward to hearing the actual number tonight and really wishing I was down there right now.