Question on Apparel

Harry

I have a pretty large group of potential season ticket holders coming to the game. A couple of them have asked me about getting a North Texas jersey to wear for the game. Problem is one of these guys is big like XXL or XXXL...anyway anyone who knows of the best place to get some cool UNT gear at the last minute please share - thanks! Is the bookstore or Voertmans the best? Any other place? GMG!

I have a pretty large group of potential season ticket holders coming to the game.  A couple of them have asked me about getting a North Texas jersey to wear for the game.  Problem is one of these guys is big like XXL or XXXL...anyway anyone who knows of the best place to get some cool UNT gear at the last minute please share - thanks!  Is the bookstore or Voertmans the best?  Any other place?  GMG!

Buy the UNT Polo shirts by ProPlayer at Sam's Club in Lewisville. They run through size XXL (they may have larger, but I didn't notice). Those Polo shirts are only $11.50 each and the material performs extremely well in hot weather. They feel much cooler than the traditional 100% cotten Polos.

For BIG oversize shirts XXXL - XXXXXL, get the Mean Joe Green replica jerseys from SEL sportswear outlet on Harry Hines. At $30 each, they are an outstanding value.

For BIG oversize shirts XXXL - XXXXXL, get the Mean Joe Green replica jerseys from SEL sportswear outlet on Harry Hines. At $30 each, they are an outstanding value.

I can vouch for that commercial. I bought two of them and they are VERY GOOD quality. I have an extra XXXL one that I'll bring to the game Harry.

Here is their information.

SEL SPORTSWEAR T-SHIRTS CAPS & MORE. 10400 HARRY HINES BLVD, DALLAS, TX 75220. (214) 366-9377

Edited by SilverEagle

At Foot Locker in the Vista Ridge mall, they have shirts with the new green and the new logo.  Great looking shirts.  I know they had some 3XL shirts there, not sure about 4X.  I would check it out though, they were very reasonably priced.

Where is the vista ridge mall? I'm a 3x from OKC OK. I'm usually around just on gamedays.

jb