DRC blasts gomeangreen board

UNT_playmaker

well let me say i will be the first to cancel my subscription to the Denton Record Chronicle for good early monday morning, also i advertise heavily in the classifieds for my business, i will certainly pull the plug on that as well, all after reading the comments of one Ethan "LOSER" Szatmary he said that down at the DRC "they call people who post on the mean green message board "idiots" and "bitter fans", he also goes on to say that the board is refered to the "IDIOT BOARD".

Now for some real idiot to say that in the local newspaper is certainly uncalled for and will not be tolerated, i say that we ask the DRC, (which some locals actually use as toilet paper) to apologize for the incident and also ask for szatmary to step down as a writer at the paper, which has insulted the entire MEAN GREEN NATION

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

If you have something to say to Loser Ethan, than you can surely contact him at his small cubicle at (940) 566-6869 or email him at eszatmary@dentonrc.com or if you dont want to talk to local loser yourself you can gladly call any of his supervisors:

Russ Goodall (sports editor at DRC) 940-566-6871

Bill Patterson (Publisher) 940-387-3811

Um..... should we be posting his home phone number?  blink.gif

I would consider that to be the wrong way to go about it. I've read a few absurd things on here...I've also read many insightful posts too. I feel that he should have kept that comment to himself, but I think we should avoid the "burn him at the stake" approach. If you're looking for an apology, harassing him at his home phone number (which hopefully will be removed from here, listed or not) is not the way to do it. Call the office, use e-mail and express your views in a way that will be taken serious. Otherwise, you're just giving him more fuel.

Google Search Results

This doesn't seem to be the first pot-shot this person has taken at us. dry.gif It looks like his primary beat is High School Sports, with the occasional chest thumping, look-at-me column.

i have also read alot of his material over the years and he is quick to take shots at mean green fans and what they do to support their team...he seems to just hate the mean green in general and would love for them to just falter and fail.

he is actually only a sports writer for the boony parts of denton that have 2a football teams and he covers junior high volleyball and track, just pathetic...

i cant believe he is even given the time of day or space to write about our beloved mean green, this guy will always be stuck writing articles about elementary school field days, junior high girls volleyball, and the occasional vending machine mishaps that occur in secondary schools in the boonies. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ethan "LOSER-PR*CK SZATMARY

We have all seen this board react time and time again! Who cares what he writes. Why is everyone soooo sensitive.

Anytime ANYTHING remotely bad is said or written about this board or NT some posters on here try to rally the troops for a dumb email barrage. People start posting phone numbers and email addresses, pant sizes, blood type, last three known addresses, what kind of car they drive, and what food their allergic to.

"What, Ethan is allergic to peanuts? Well, tomorrow I'm going to send him a big bag disguised as raisins so he'll eat them and die!! That'll show him to give his OPINION."

Jeez, I love reading this board and the bitter board on a daily basis to get my fill of NT football and more, but almost on a daily basis I talk to my roommate about some of the dumb a$$ things people type on this board. Sometimes people aren't going agree with the collective group and give his opinion about it. WHO CARES!!!

BTW, here is my contact information so I can get an email barrage. It would make me feel ALIVE.

Patrick Cortes

pcortes@sportingnews.com

That being said, Go Mean Green!

Not really worth my time to get so riled up.

Playmaker, if you want to cancel your subscription to the DRC, support a boycott of the DRC, organize protest marches through the streets of downtown Denton for one random comment, go for it.

I hope you get a better turnout than Martha Burk did for her Masters boycott (30 people?), but I highly doubt it. wink.gif