Question: How Do You Make The Signature On GMG.com

PlummMeanGreen

Plummer, try these steps:

-Click on "My Controls", at the top of the screen

-On the left hand side, look for "Personal Profile"

-Click on "Edit Signature"

On the edit signature, there is a box that you can place text, any phrase or whatever, and it will appear in all your messages until you change it. Also, you can place links to graphics here that will appear with your text or signature. But, to place a graphic here, you must have your image stored on another server. I use Photobucket.com. You can upload graphics from your desktop to Photobucket, then paste the link into your signature. Photobucket is free and it's easy set up your "album" there.

I'm not sure how to change the font, font size, italics or color. Someone else can weigh in on that.

goto your controls, then "edit signature"  I suggest typing out your message before doing any formatting.

Now, make sure you're in "normal mode" and not "guided mode".  Highlight the text you want formatted, then just use the drop-down menus 'size' and 'color' to adjust as you please.  That should do it for you.

You da' man, greenminer! laugh.gif

And thanks to you other computer geeks! rolleyes.gif (just a-jokin') smile.gif

The man has over 7,000 posts and he's just now figuring out how to do this!!!! laugh.gif  You better have a great signature Plumm!

Just look at the post above your post. radiogreen! rolleyes.gif Also, look at the bottom of this post, too. cool.gif

7,000 posts is just warming up with all that I've got to say after following all this MG businesss for going on 33 years. FWIW, radiogreen, I figure those 7,000 posts only covered Hayden Fry's 1'st two years in Denton. blink.gif

Have a great Labor Day, MG Nation! smile.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen