MGR Update

Harry

The game would have to be rescheduled for Dec. 3rd that is the only date both teams have open.  Monroe play LALA on Nov 19th.

I bet that it is better than 75% that we play LSU on Oct 29th

ohmy.gif

ULM plays ULL on 10/26 and we switch ULM to 11/19 simple as that. Two big wins in a row for LSU as they get Appalachian St. in Baton Rouge Nov. 5th before reenetering SEC race vs. Ole Miss. We then have 3 home games in November and FAU on the road 11/12. Hope we remember that it DOES GET COLD HERE IN NOVEMBER and switch from 6 P.M. starts!! wink.gif

Blurb from an article in today's Monroe News Star.

======

LSU and North Texas called off their season-opening game set for Saturday, which could affect ULM this season. Officials from all three schools explored postponing the North Texas-ULM game of Oct. 29 to Dec. 3, so LSU could play the Mean Green on Oct. 29 when the Tigers have their open date.

ULM athletics director Bobby Staub said that he spoke briefly with officials from North Texas and LSU yesterday, but nothing definitive has been done.

"We're too early," Staub said. "We're not at that place yet."

ULM plays ULL on 10/26 and we switch ULM to 11/19 simple as that. Two big wins in a row for LSU as they get Appalachian St. in Baton Rouge Nov. 5th before reenetering SEC race vs. Ole Miss. We then have 3 home games in November and FAU on the road 11/12. Hope we remember that it DOES GET COLD HERE IN NOVEMBER and switch from 6 P.M. starts!! wink.gif

I love 6pm starts no matter what the weather.

I love 6pm starts no matter what the weather.

It's the Denton merchants that have loved them the most. Those with young children or older folks have a hard time with the bitter cold a Norther can bring in November. This is not Southern California and Denton is typically 3 to 5 degrees colder than Dallas anyway. sad.gif

Edited by DallasGreen

I believe ULM hosts ULL on 11/19. I would hate for NT to move the ULM home game from October to December. How much would that cost us in lost revenue?

Edited by NT80