Good article about Mean Green in Cleburne paper

stebo

I was over at my g/f's parents' house for lunch today after church and they live our in Cleburne. The Cleburne paper has a small sports section and there was a ver nice write-up on the Mean Green in it. If anyone can find the link, that would be great to share it with others. Basically it was another Cobbs and Jamario story. It is official - this is by far the most press I have EVER seen about the Mean Green for pre-season. When small town papers like the Cleburne one uses valuable space to cover the Mean Green - it is almost more impressive then getting space in the USA Today... (it was a 2 page article out of what is probably a total of 8 pages for the entire sports section). There were no other articles about college teams in the paper that I noticed; mostly just articles about the local area high schools' opening weekend games. I am talking an 8 page sports section (total) that just gave us two pages of their space to extoll the greatness that is Mean Green Football! Again, I wish I could link it online - but I am having trouble finding it. Anyone know if the Cleburne paper has an oline edition? What about other small time papers? Anyone see any articles in their local papers in the last few days that we don't know about? I was absolutely floored to be flipping through their small time paper and stumble across a big ole article on the Mean Green. Uprecedented!