Mean Green Pep Rally Set for September 1

Jamie Adams (Mean Green Promotions Director) called me with this information:

Thursday, September 1st at 6:00pm inside Fouts Field. The Green Brigade will be there, the Dance Team, Cheerleaders and our Mean Green Football Team. Coach Dickey will address the crowd. There will be food and drinks, etc.!!!!

It is very important we give our team huge support. They will leave the next morning (Friday) to fly to Baton Rouge for the opening game vs LSU! I will be at the pep rally and also the next morning as the team boards busses headed for the airport. GO! MEAN GREEN! FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie Adams (Mean Green Promotions Director) called me with this information:

Thursday, September 1st at 6:00pm inside Fouts Field. The Green Brigade will be there, the Dance Team, Cheerleaders and our Mean Green Football Team. Coach Dickey will address the crowd. There will be food and drinks, etc.!!!!

It is very important we give our team huge support. They will leave the next morning (Friday) to fly to Baton Rouge for the opening game vs LSU! I will be at the pep rally and also the next morning as the team boards busses headed for the airport. GO! MEAN GREEN! FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to kick some LSU Tigers butts! They'll walk siliently to their parking lots, get into their pick up trucks and tractors and say to themselve, "Wow, what the hell just happened to us. I guess we underated the Mean Green after all. It doesn't get any worse than this. Those North Texas running backs ran us ragged and flat out wore our defense down. Man on man, and to think we got six more home games..holy Cajun crap!"