got my USA today with the Mean Green on front

shutter

I didnt get the photo assignment but I did see my byline on some Tom joyner photos in the business section. hehehehe. I will keep this issue and was glad my pilot neighbor brought it to me even though he is a big Ohio state fan. I talk about the Mean Green way too much but I did get a copy of the paper out of it.

Way cool,

shutter aka Mark Williams

Hey Scott,

I just could not believe I didnt the to shoot Cobbs and Thomas when I called the Sports editor and asked for the job when I came time for it but they used art from the University.

But Wow was that great pub for us I was so pleased to see it. And I am hoping that we put up such good numbers that I will be giving my tickets away and be on the sideline.

I cant wait,

Scott we will be in the same seats as last year, will you be over there as well?

Mark