Ouch - Louisiana Tech

MeanGreen61

Tech posters are always talking about getting 'seperation' from Belt teams. Here's a tidbit from today's Monroe paper tongue.gif

Camp fires:

Tech is ranked No. 64 in the country by Sports Illustrated. Interestingly enough, Tech is sandwiched between two Sun Belt Conference Teams — North Texas, Tech's Oct. 22 homecoming opponent, is ranked No. 63, and Middle Tennessee State is ranked No. 65.

We're their homecoming opponent? mad.gif

That is usually a game that teams try to roll up for the fans.

I hope we lay one on them that send their fans home at halftime! biggrin.gif

I see this as more of a down home Louisiana-style welcome to NORTH TEXAS blink.gif who hasn't been to J. Aillet Stadium since November of 1977 when the MEAN GREEN slobber-knocked what La Tech thought was one of their better teams and the score of that game?

NT 41

LT 14

Unless NT comes into Ruston completely decimated by injuries or our players all have a case of the Hong Kong flu, I just don't see the La Tech "D" being able to handle this Mean Green offensive team.

La Tech has one very good linebacker, but he can't do it all by himself, especially if he's double-teamed most of the game. I think this October 22'nd in Ruston I know one SBC team thats going to change a few minds concerning the league some La Tech fans feel the need to distance themselves. There are other La Tech posters who are very quiet on the "Belch" issue because they know that is most likely their future home.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen