Was in Denton today. Omni Grass! Great!

First of all, a couple of months ago, I was looking out Rick V's office window during a meeting there with Rick, me and Don Boozer, and said how great if we used the back of the Fouts pressbox as a billboard. I get no credit here. They made the decision to act on a simple suggestion. I guess even an old fart like me can come up with ideas, at my seriously advanced age. At least I still have hair on my old scalp...even if the brain has taken a hike!

I love how the OmniGrass looks at Fouts. I walked up to the 35th row to get a great look at how this looks. No crown on the field. They have finished the lettering in the endzones (North Texas in the North endzone, and Mean Green in the South endzone).

I think Matt Phillips should be our starting Quarterback, and we can use Meager as a almost starter (or a very good backup). I think we'll be ok either way. I will not post again till after the LSU game. It just gets me too hyped up!!! Go! Mean Green!