Two a days

adman

So is the defense allowed to make contact with the QB during practice?  While I think it's a good idea for a QB to take a lick every once in a while it would seem that we wouldn't want to risk injury.  Anyone know?

The answer is in today's Mean Green Report = sad.gif

Edited by NT80

I was at Sundays practice, and plan to attend more, but is there anyone who could post a roster. Watching practice is great, but I would like to put a name on some of these players.

Also, who was the Defensive Tackle that took the fire from the Def Coor. He's a big guy...wure would like to see him clog up the middle.

I went to practice on Saturday and was speaking with an old football coach who moved to Denton to be around his grandkids. He didn't go to NT, but likes football so he's become a BIG fan. We were both saying how great a roster would be. How much would it cost for Gomeangreen.com to sponsor some rosters and give them out to folks at practice? Would be great publicity for the website and would provide an invalueable service for the true die-hard fans that go out to watch practice.

This website is really what got me so addicted to NT athletics. Before, I would go to the games and read about NT in the paper (if there was a story) but other than that I was a more casual fan.....didn't buy season tickets. I think the more people we get hooked to this website the better our overall situation becomes. If we could get some more die-hard fans to come on here and maybe spread the word to their friends it would just snowball.

Anyway - Just trying to think of ways to advertise and build fan support. Any body else have any ideas?

The rosters would be cheap. How much is a ream of paper?

This website is really what got me so addicted to NT athletics.  Before, I would go to the games and read about NT in the paper (if there was a story) but other than that I was a more casual fan.....didn't buy season tickets.  I think the more people we get hooked to this website the better our overall situation becomes.  If we could get some more die-hard fans to come on here and maybe spread the word to their friends it would just snowball. 

biggrin.gif Awesome.

This is exactly why we put so much time/money/effort into all this.

Though, to be truthful, at times it can be a beat down, it's good to hear when we have made a difference for Mean Green Athletics.

biggrin.gif Awesome.

This is exactly why we put so much time/money/effort into all this.

Though, to be truthful, at times it can be a beat down, it's good to hear when we have made a difference for Mean Green Athletics.

Cerebus,

You can add me to that list. This web site is a big reason why I have become more involved with UNT athletics.

Not to hijack thead, but is the roster idea something somebody would want to do? Put "Provided by GoMeanGreen.com" across the top or bottom just to get the name out there. I saw a couple of parents there Saturday too, they might be interested in getting on here.

Plus let's make sure to put the banner up at the tailgating this year. Maybe even at the BBQ on Saturday?

Edited by Mad Hatter

Not to hijack thead, but is the roster idea something somebody would want to do? Put "Provided by GoMeanGreen.com" across the top or bottom just to get the name out there.  I saw a couple of parents there Saturday too, they might be interested in getting on here.

Plus let's make sure to put the banner up at the tailgating this year.  Maybe even at the BBQ on Saturday?

All excellent ideas. The more fans are provided access to NT team info the more they will follow the team. We are flooded by Cowboys news on local sportscasts and newspapers thus we feel the need to tune in and see how they are doing or attend games.