Got an interesting call from my Dad

Harry

He saw a billboard driving through Vicksburg that was a Southern Miss Ad. it said in big bold letters, "ANYBODY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!" or something to that effect. He said it was very impresssive.

That is where we need to get to.

He saw a billboard driving through Vicksburg that was a Southern Miss Ad.  it said in big bold letters, "ANYBODY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!" or something to that effect.  He said it was very impresssive. 

Sadly but true but there was a time when USM wanted to be like North Texas and some of you were around when this was the case. sad.gif Seems I've even heard our AD say something to that effect because he was at USM around that era.

"Build it" soon campus fathers, so our young gun alums won't be saying the same thing when they, too, are 25 years older than they are today.. wink.gif

Sadly but true but there was a time when USM wanted to be like North Texas and some of you were around when this was the case. sad.gif Seems I've even heard our AD say something to that effect because he was at USM around that era.

When would it have been that USM wanted to be like UNT? The 70's, when we had Hayden? (Back before they expanded Roberts Stadium).

RV wasn't there then.

So, I don't know where you got that nonsense from......

BTW...the Guiness Book of World Records just called. You're two inane posts away from a new record.

You'll have it by 6:15.

When would it have been that USM wanted to be like UNT? The 70's, when we had Hayden? (Back before they expanded Roberts Stadium).

RV wasn't there then.

So, I don't know where you got that nonsense from......

BTW...the Guiness Book of World Records just called. You're two inane posts away from a new record.

You'll have it by 6:15.

................................................................................................

It was when Fry was at NT and I have heard Rick V say that about USM concerning NT and I'd bet if I heard that from him I'd bet others of you did too.

Let me work on 2 more inane posts so I can make the deadline! blink.gif

Hey! Do I at least get some points for the NT celebs poll today? OK then , I'll work harder on more polls! Over and out!

PS: Green Grenade II, when our good buddy SUMG hits 50 I'll bet we can start expecting some stranger than hell posts from him too, ya' think? rolleyes.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen