Game time for ULL game changed

NTEagle08

If it's because it's Homecoming then I applaud the decision.  With all of the activities going on that day, an hour's earlier start on the drive back to Dallas/Fort Worth area should be helpful.

It is not homecoming, that is Oct. 29 vs. ULM. My guess is it was changed for either:

1. TV, possible but not likely, or

2. NASCAR; traffic considerations, isn't there a race that weekend? ,or

3. Sunlight; daylight savings time ends the Sunday before this Nov. 5 game and this will look like the same time as 6pm the previous ULM game, plus allow the sad ULL fans another hour earlier start home.

My guess is the end of the daylight saving time reasoning. But more than likely with the kickoff being moved up an hour the game will not be on TV since the Sun Belt starts games at 6 pm local time on the ESPN+ games.

Strangely enough, 5:00 PM seems very attractive to me as a kick-off time at Fouts Field, although I still wonder how many soccer kids/moms/dads will be wrapping up their day's events a bit too close to that 5 o'clock kick.

Also, could the 5:00 pm kick-off have possibly been a, uh, mis-print? blink.gif

Also, could the 5:00 pm kick-off have possibly been a, uh,  mis-print? blink.gif

No, originally it showed a 6pm kickoff; it was just changed recently when all the away game times were added. You can now print the complete schedule with CST kickoff times from this page.......

North Texas official Athletic site 2005 football schedule

Edited by NT80

I guess I'll have to see if I can beg off an hour early since I've already put in for the weekend of the LaTech game and the Saturday of the Ark State game. Rats! I hate to miss any of the game.

GMG!