How to tame a Tiger

Trojanman

For those of you who forked over the extra cash for ESPNU (like me). Tonight at 9 pm CST, they are scheduled to show Troy vs LSU from last year.

We all know how it ended, but I encourage you guys to watch if able. There's hope my Green friends. My Trojans were just a little bit away from pulling it off.

I'll let you decide for yourself if the refs played a roll or not. Play special attention to the "illegal shift" call that called back a Troy go-ahead TD late in the game. There were some nice hits out of bounds on our QB as well (he eventually left the game).

By the way. Troy's QB in that game was the true freshman, DT McDowell making his first start. Yes, he's the same one that's academically disqualified for this season. Please note that he had already lost his starting job to the backup this spring before he was declrared ineligible. The two Troy running backs Betterson (#9) and Richardson (forgot his number, but he has long dreadlocks coming out the back of his helmet) are gone. As well as Ansley (free safety #10 that had an INT in this one) is gone too.

Watch if you can. Tell me what you think. Sometimes it's hard to see through my cardinal glasses what really happened.

For those of you who forked over the extra cash for ESPNU (like me). Tonight at 9 pm CST, they are scheduled to show Troy vs LSU from last year.

We all know how it ended, but I encourage you guys to watch if able.  There's hope my Green friends.  My Trojans were just a little bit away from pulling it off.

I'll let you decide for yourself if the refs played a roll or not.  Play special attention to the "illegal shift" call that called back a Troy go-ahead TD late in the game.  There were some nice hits out of bounds on our QB as well (he eventually left the game).

By the way.  Troy's QB in that game was the true freshman, DT McDowell making his first start.  Yes, he's the same one that's academically disqualified for this season.  Please note that he had already lost his starting job to the backup this spring before he was declrared ineligible.  The two Troy running backs Betterson (#9) and Richardson (forgot his number, but he has long dreadlocks coming out the back of his helmet) are gone.  As well as Ansley (free safety #10 that had an INT in this one) is gone too.

Watch if you can.  Tell me what you think.  Sometimes it's hard to see through my cardinal glasses what really happened.

Dude...you guys definitely got robbed! I saw the game and could not believe all of the bad calls...

Dude...you guys definitely got robbed! I saw the game and could not believe all of the bad calls...

The only way Big-12, SEC, etc. officials will let a non-conference school win is for them to win by a big margin. Anything close, will be decided by the refs in favor of the home team. Don't know whether it is intentional or just watching the other team more closely (so as not to miss any calls that would draw the ire of the home coaches), but I have seen it too often for too many years not to believe it is the case. Even when I was a rabid Longhorn fan, growing up in Austin, I saw many blatant calls at Memorial Stadium that clearly favored the Horns. In fact, this was one of the reasons I got soured on the Longhorns.