Driving to Baton Rouge Sept. 2nd! Wanna go

I have made the decision to make the drive down to Baton Rouge, leaving on the morning of Friday, September 2nd, and returning Sunday, September 4th. I believe this is a very important game for the Mean Green. We cannot go down their and get our butts handed to us, and then expect to rise again the next week and once again pound Middle Tennessee.

I believe we'll be competitive vs LSU because we have offensive fire power that will keep us in the game, plus I don't for a minute believe that Coach Dickey can afford another 0-65 blowout like we suffered at Texas last fall.

The bar has been raised. The Mean Green flag will also rise with pride Septebmer 3rd. I want to be there when we make a statement in Death Valley, and turn those 92,000 drunk Cajuns in North Texas fans. One other thing, tell me, again, the color of the field they play on. Can you say GREEEEAAAAANNNNN?