Turf Logo-age

MrStrange62

still, what will the logos be? the eagle in the center... north texas on one endzone, and mean green in the other??

GMG!!!

The last someone with insider knowledge posted was that yes it would be North Texas and Mean Green in the endzones. The center logo was still being debated, not sure what the choices are.

I wish they would let the fans on the official athletic site actually vote for the design on the field. I know that Baylor did this last year when they were redesigning their basketball court and the look of the endzones on the football field. And before anyone brings up any branding remarks, this would oviously be run by the Athletic Dept.

Edited by NTEagle08

I just noticed that Jordan Case is on the Advisory Committee for the Football Stadium/Athletic Village.  Does anyone know what he is doing now, and what his involvement really is?

I believe he is the GM of a Lexus dealership in Plano.