QB Joey Byerly Will Not Play in 2005!!!

watching the horse races and having a few beers when I saw Scott Hall heading up to the bar. I stopped him and congratulated him on a great season last year and how much I wish he was coming back. I ended the conversation by telling him that Joey Byerly should step up this year and be okay. Scott Hall then told me the bad news, Joey failed to meet academic requirements this summer by by some 6 semester hours. Stilll shocked, he said that I'm sure NT would bring in a Juco QB to fill in the QB spot this season. Very interesting news!!!!!!!

Go Mean Green!

Believe it or not but I think Scott Hall would know the end side scoop. He failed two classes this summer that he needed to pass in order to meet NCAA requirements. I may not have a lot of posts on this board but i have been a member for almost three years and dont post things unless I feel they are a 100%.

Go Mean Green!