Big 12 Texas at Big Conference Ohio State!

Vincent Young will be so worn out from scoring touchdowns on Louisiana-Lafayette, no way he'll match his magic against the Buckeyes in Ohio Stadium. I'll alweays root for Texas (even against A&M), but I've attended games at Ohio State and when they have a real power visiting, they turn it up a notch...but the real problem for Texas will be the fans (106,000). They're more than loud. It can be real intimidating. Plus, the Buckeyes only lost 4 seniors from last year's team! That said, it should be one helluva game! So, go get 'em Longhorns! The plane ride back won't be so bad, as long as no one gets hurt.

Big 12 might be reduced to Big 11, when Missouri joins the Big Conference. Could happen sooner than later. Just another conference shake-up. So, who gets the invitation when that happens. Will North Texas be in a position of strength by then? Would they consider us? What do you think? Why am I asking? Hmmmmmmm!

THIS is what is going to happen this year..............as much as i hate to say it, but listen up, i am never wrong on these predictions.

- USC goes undefeated in their hell hole conference, retains #1 all season.

- Texas squeaks one out at the Big House, becomes an early favorite.

- Texas beats OU, with a little help from an Adrian Peterson injury.

- National Title Game...........Texas returns to Pasadena against USC and their home crowd.

- Texas pulls off an upset, Vince Young becomes "Mr. Rose Bowl".

- NT wins 5th straight NO Bowl, all the Denton faithful get wasted on Bourbon Street, and have a hell of a lot better time than ANY Longhorn has ever dreamt of.

I must be day-dreaming, but certainly I don't want to tick off any of my good Longhorn buddies, but you guys are "dead meat" when you play Ohio State. It will be a humbling experience for you...kinda like we experienced (North Texas) getting our butts handed to us, 0-65 last fall. I say you score against Ohio State, but their defensive front and those linebackers and defensive backs will give Vince Young fits. He will have to pass downfield to even have a semblence of a chance of keeping the score close. Vince running will not work. It worked in the Rose Bowl as he single-handedly brought Texas back to win by a point over a team Ohio State beat 38-21 the last game of the regular season in the "horseshoe" in Columbus.

Then the Buckeyes rout Oklahoma State 38-7 in the Alamo Bowl.

Get that gameplan ready, Mack.